Public Health Watch’s articles are available free for republication by news organizations, online or in print. Please follow these guidelines:
- Include “Public Health Watch” with the author’s byline (first name/last name/Public Health Watch).
- Use this attribution at the top or bottom of the story: “This article was originally published by Public Health Watch, a nonprofit investigative news organization. Find out more at publichealthwatch.org.” (Hyperlink the web address.)
- When possible, include our logo and “Public Health Watch” with the article. You can download the logo below or request one by emailing Jim Morris at email@example.com.
- Articles cannot be rewritten or edited beyond in-house style changes. If you add information to localize a story, include a tag line stating additional reporting was done or use a separate box or sidebar. Hyperlinks should be retained.
- Photos, graphics and illustrations can be republished with proper crediting unless otherwise indicated. The images should accompany the story with which they originally appeared.
- If you publish one of our stories and promote it on Facebook or Twitter, add to the post a #publichealthwatch tag or a hyperlink to our Facebook or Twitter page.
- Please let us know you ran the story and why. We welcome feedback.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banner with logo: