Public Health Watch’s articles are available free for republication online or in print by news outlets. We ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Include “Public Health Watch” with the author’s byline (first name/last name/Public Health Watch).
- Use the following attribution at the top or bottom of the story: “This article was originally published by Public Health Watch, a nonprofit investigative news outlet. Find our more at publichealthwatch.org.” (Hyperlink the web address to our site.)
- Whenever possible, include our logo and “Public Health Watch” with the article. You can download the logo below or request one by emailing Jim Morris at email@example.com.
- Articles cannot be rewritten or edited beyond in-house style changes. If you add information to localize the story, include a tag line stating additional reporting was done or use a separate box or sidebar. Hyperlinks should be kept when republishing online.
- Photos, graphics and illustrations can be republished with proper crediting unless otherwise indicated. The images should accompany the story with which they originally appeared.
- If you publish one of our stories and promote it on Facebook or Twitter, add to the post a #publichealthwatch tag or a hyperlink to our Facebook or Twitter page.
- Please let us know you ran the story and why. We welcome any feedback.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.